A Cambridge English: B2 First (FCE) qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
The exam tests all four English language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking.
You should study for the Cambridge English: B2 First exam if you want to work in an English-speaking business, live in an English-speaking country or study a foundation-level or pre-university course taught in English.
There are four parts to the B2 First exam. You will complete papers Reading and Use of English, Writing and Listening on the same day. The Speaking may be on a different day. You do the speaking with two examiners and one other candidate.
Reading and Use of English
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 hour 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 14 minutes per 1 pair of candidates
What you will learn:
- reach the level needed for the Cambridge English exam: B2 First (FCE).
- improve your ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations.
- prepare thoroughly for the Cambridge English exam: B2 First (FCE).
- develop essential exam techniques.